Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well temp fixed the head gasket on her car, Red Devil head gasket repair worked like a charm. Never tried anything like it before. Now one of the fans are not working probably the original problem.

Morning Keith!

I signed up to take an AutoCAD certification test this week. The review is for tonight, and the test is Thur. Our nationally ranked teacher is giving the review and test, so I hope to do well.

Still trying to 'rank' your other teacher? Sign up for summer school maybe? LOL

It has been 7 days away from my wife and my 4 legged friend, I will start a thread soon on my trip to meet Pete and keith :coffee2: What a great young man and father he is :color:
Pete and I enjoyed many great times together :color: He is my kind of dude, early riser and enjoys his friends and Mopars, community helper and works hard.:).. I am a blessed member to have met this great family that took me into there homes thats for sure :coffee2::coffee2:

It has been 7 days away from my wife and my 4 legged friend, I will start a thread soon on my trip to meet Pete and keith :coffee2: What a great young man and father he is :color:
Pete and I enjoyed many great times together :color: He is my kind of dude, early riser and enjoys his friends and Mopars, community helper and works hard.:).. I am a blessed member to have met this great family that took me into there homes thats for sure :coffee2::coffee2:

Looked like a great time Memi!

lOOKS LIKE YOUR LEFT HAND HAD A WORKOUT MAYBE FROSTBITE FROM THE PICS! lol

I'm still hanging in there...

I need to see if there is a way to get our internet faster. We were on dial-up for years. Verizon finally offered broadband a few years back, but we have never seen any significant speed increase. Almost always works, but its only like 1Mbps. well, time to go to work. I get abot 30Mbps+ there till they run reports in the afternoon and it slows to a crawl.

Keiths post right before. you post blocked me!

Oop's :glasses7: my brain is still on over time from my trip Ray :) meeting so many members and learning/seeing things I have never seen before :glasses7:

Like electric lights? I am funny. Glad you had a really good time, sometimes you need to just GO!

I need to see if there is a way to get our internet faster. We were on dial-up for years. Verizon finally offered broadband a few years back, but we have never seen any significant speed increase. Almost always works, but its only like 1Mbps. well, time to go to work. I get abot 30Mbps+ there till they run reports in the afternoon and it slows to a crawl.

I'm on WOW cable internet. It's much better than AT&T u-verse. They put out flyers last summer to get 15 mbps for $20 per month. They let me renew at that rate. They are not in every area, but are better than comcast for price....

I got the spot light for the Pops yesterday, looks way better than in the pics. Now I need to figure out how to install it might need a mounting kit and a 12v bulb.

Caitlin Jenner! Oh no the start of the ZOMBIE Apocalypse is here!

I've had enough of that family already... Can we put them all on a bus and drive it off a cliff??? :???:

Maybe "it" should give the triathalon another go. Maybe improve the time with out the d!ck and balls bouncing around down there.... #-o

At least "he" won't need surgery, as Kris took away his balls a long time ago... She probably got to keep the jar with them in the divorce.... :pale:

Then Kris, what a track record (pun intended), put one husband in the ground with cancer, and then takes an olympic athlete and turns him into a sex changer.... I hate to see what happens to her next "guy".... :color:

Good morning Ray...I have/had an old hand held spotlight but if I remember it was a regular car headlight or something like that. Maybe you can convert it to LED or one of those really bright lights. But cutting a hole in my car....brrrrr you are the man. LOL

I agree Karl. I am so sick of hearing of them....But get ready he will make a great politician and we will elect "it" into office!

Good morning Ray...I have/had an old hand held spotlight but if I remember it was a regular car headlight or something like that. Maybe you can convert it to LED or one of those really bright lights. But cutting a hole in my car....brrrrr you are the man. LOL

I wish it was a car bulb, special bulb for it. I can get them for 20 it is the mounting kit I will need before drilling a hole in the post. One shot at it!

I finally got to mow the front lawn yesterday. I think my "*****" mower is going out. Bad vibration and some of the parts are starting to shake loose. The cover for the front drive belt is loose and rattling, the cover for the engine is rattling, and some stamped steel plate fell off the engine from under the cover yesterday...

It's a matter of time until it dies....

I may need to buy another back up mower.

I have lots of "obstacles" in my yard that is hard on the mowers...

-
Back