Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've had enough of that family already... Can we put them all on a bus and drive it off a cliff??? :???:

Maybe "it" should give the triathalon another go. Maybe improve the time with out the d!ck and balls bouncing around down there.... #-o

At least "he" won't need surgery, as Kris took away his balls a long time ago... She probably got to keep the jar with them in the divorce.... :pale:

Then Kris, what a track record (pun intended), put one husband in the ground with cancer, and then takes an olympic athlete and turns him into a sex changer.... I hate to see what happens to her next "guy".... :color:

Karl, maybe you can get another Cherry!

How do you get a Kaitlyn out of a Bruce? Just get rid of the "junk" LOL...I made a funny!

I agree Karl. I am so sick of hearing of them....But get ready he will make a great politician and we will elect "it" into office!

I just hope this one doesn't make a "sex tape".... :protest:

That seems par for the course for the "women" in that family... :banghead:

Didn't it do a guest spot on swamp wars? Maybe that's where it went! They ran out of chicken.

Hey believe this or not....we had an inmate a few years ago sneak the plastic knife out of the chow hall and went back to his cell and later an officer saw blood all over his cell during a cell check and he was attempting to cut his off! Those damn knives are so worthless that you can't cut anything with them. It hurrys them to cut bread or cake.

Hey believe this or not....we had an inmate a few years ago sneak the plastic knife out of the chow hall and went back to his cell and later an officer saw blood all over his cell during a cell check and he was attempting to cut his off! Those damn knives are so worthless that you can't cut anything with them. It hurrys them to cut bread or cake.

Did he go to the women's side after?

Moved him to J block! You wouldn't believe what is over there! And to think some will get back on the street eventually. We no longer have mental institutions and we can't hold them on their mental illness just the crimes they commit

Holy Molie !! I don't see how anyone works at these prisons, Lot of drama #-o

I just thought of something....I have my Dads old boat here and do you know what brand it is? "Arkansas traveler" I will have to get a picture.

Well temp fixed the head gasket on her car, Red Devil head gasket repair worked like a charm. Never tried anything like it before. Now one of the fans are not working probably the original problem.

Morning Keith!

Do you mean Blue Devil ??

Yeah Yeah that's it! I was surprised it just looked like a liquid. If it did not work the scrapyard was going to get a new car.

Yeah Yeah that's it! I was surprised it just looked like a liquid. If it did not work the scrapyard was going to get a new car.

That stuff is pretty amazing. We used to sell the crap out of it to the used car guys. LOL
Expensive though !!

-
Back