Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Small plane to there?

Delta jet Ray, my flight in the pilot cam in hot and about put everyone into the seat in front of us #-o He handed me my wings and I said = Came in a bit hot didn't yea :D He said he had to take the short run way in .. Yea! :D:D

Hay Mike !! Yep :D I made it home bud, Thank you for fixing up this ol guy the day you walked up and sat down next to me and opened that cold jug of (Kick start) drink with me, you came ready with shot glasses and fun times I will never forget :cheers:

As well Mike. The Meet and Greet was the high-light of my trip.

Delta jet Ray, my flight in the pilot cam in hot and about put everyone into the seat in front of us #-o He handed me my wings and I said = Came in a bit hot didn't yea :D He said he had to take the short run way in .. Yea! :D:D

Hate those, really do not miss flying in c-130s.

I guess I just flew so much and had a few oh crap moments the novelty of it wore off.

Time for me to get ready for work. Catch you cats later.

Good morning, great to see all the pics of Mike's epic trip. Mopars have made a big difference in our lives. Thanks Dad for buying Mom a Valiant!

If you guys know, my Pop's got dementia pretty bad, we talk often, he can remember details from when I was little, but gets confused who his wife is! And she's a real piece of work but I'm not going to bore y'all.

It's a beautiful day here. Probably go for a short bike ride. I discovered by accident that pedaling really helps tendonitis in the heel/ankle. Oops I mentioned my aches and pains haha.

Good morning, great to see all the pics of Mike's epic trip. Mopars have made a big difference in our lives. Thanks Dad for buying Mom a Valiant!

If you guys know, my Pop's got dementia pretty bad, we talk often, he can remember details from when I was little, but gets confused who his wife is! And she's a real piece of work but I'm not going to bore y'all.

It's a beautiful day here. Probably go for a short bike ride. I discovered by accident that pedaling really helps tendonitis in the heel/ankle. Oops I mentioned my aches and pains haha.
I still have my bike and need to spend some time on it :D
Those pictures was taken after I have been there 5 days of fun with Keith and Pete, tool man relaxed me with some drink he brought, I have so many more great memories I need to start my own thread of memories I made and the things I learned :color: Pete has a great home out in the country and Keith has a great home in town :color: this ol country boy sure was spoiled David :color:

Went over to the Farm yesterday to trim around the Barn. Did a little exterminating from a distance while I was there. Took this one at around 250yds. All gunner wanted to do was bark at it after it was done. Wanted it to get up and play.

Attachments

• WIN_20150601_160530.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 68
  • WIN_20150601_160607.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 74
  • WIN_20150601_160639.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 69
One Ground hog down :cheers: 250 yards :glasses7: I am going to guess a .225 with a nice scoop :color:

One Ground hog down :cheers: 250 yards :glasses7: I am going to guess a .225 with a nice scoop :color:

Close. 222 Remington bolt action with Leopold scope. That was a close by shot. LOL

Morning, dang I'm out of coffee guess I'll have to have a cup of tea this morning.
Gray sky's here but going to be in the 80s by the week end.

Morning, dang I'm out of coffee guess I'll have to have a cup of tea this morning.

Not surprised Stan, that you don't sweat the small stuff! I'm kinda in and out of this thread this morning but wanted to say Hi.

Good morning Stan :cheers: So good to see you posting today, May your tea do the trick for you this fine day brother :color: I have been thinking about you and I know you bud :color: one strong fellow for sure, I have about the same weather here on the hill this morning and thinking about my friends in Minnesota this morning, FISHYPETE and 66340SEDAN are staying strong and have great friends and family around them :color: You have a groovy day as you can and remember we are keeping you in our prays bud :color:

4:30??? Holy crap, some of you guys get up early. I just went to bed at 2:30 ...

Anyway, good mid-morning gentlemen!

Good morning to the coffee shop second shift!
Raining cats and dogs here. As long as it doesnt rain groundhogs like at Mitch's place...LOL

Nice here, good weather for working on the "old car" put on new tires and wheels yesterday, posted Pics. Looks good to me. Almost ready for Cruzin! Tim

-
Back