Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Everybody must have went to take a shower. lol

Morning everyone, ham, hash browns, eggs and coffee works for me..:coffee2:

The Ribs are in the oven !! 8hrs @ 190

Oh yea !! Perfect Mitch :color: I may have to fire the grill up today, it's going to be another beautiful here on the hill, still waiting on a weather report but I seen it Tuesday morning :D

Still Rani here !!

Good reason to use the oven Mitch :coffee2:

I feel like I am 80 years old , I need a walk this morning to feel younger :color:
My friends over the hill had me over to talk about my trip all last week, they was glad to see I made it home and was not rolled up in some carpet and dumped in the river :D

Hell yea Mike :cheers: pass it over, I bet it goes good in coffee aswell :color:

Never thought of that Mike! Good plan.. Wait. I'm out. I drank it all with my friends! lol

Holy shamolies Memike! I was just checking out the pics on the " new guest arrived" thread. That was one hell of a trip! I think you saw more cars and automotive "stuff" in the past week than most of us will see in a lifetime.
I'd say you got your trips worth a few times over. Just hangin with the guys would have been cool. Add in the car show and a couple private collections...(lack of words!!!)
Are any of your pics posted yet? Would love to see more of your adventure!

Holy shamolies Memike! I was just checking out the pics on the " new guest arrived" thread. That was one hell of a trip! I think you saw more cars and automotive "stuff" in the past week than most of us will see in a lifetime.
I'd say you got your trips worth a few times over. Just hangin with the guys would have been cool. Add in the car show and a couple private collections...(lack of words!!!)

just a couple, I have pictures of the show and the groovy time I spent with FISYPETE and 66340SEDAN for 6 days :color: that show was the best and biggest I have ever been to, so glad I went :color:

I think I will let the other two threads run then start my own adventure thread

Yeah, that looked like it was real fun! :D

Too bad I couldn't make it. #-o

Man, I got some reviewing to do for my AutoCAD certification test tomorrow. We had almost a 4 hour review last night, and only covered about 80% of what will be on the test. Now I have to watch some videos to help get ready.

Here's the short bio of one of my teachers, (the one who is considered one of the top AutoCAD instructors in the country). He also worked for Autodesk, (the company who writes the AutoCAD software) and gets to test the new editions before their release. They just came out with AutoCAD2016 about a month ago, and he's beta testing the AutoCAD2017 edition already. He also hires out to train the trainers for various companies as part of his private consulting business.

He gave us the review last night. Taught us some great strategies for taking the test. He teaches workflow on how to plan your drawings. This video was posted 5 years ago.

[ame]https://youtu.be/vwl0Y2sjj8k[/ame]

Good morning, Mike sure sounds like you had a great time on your trip.
Ribs and brisket cooking. Dang that sounds good!
I'll be heading over to get my dad in a bit to go get some breakfast with friends.
Overcast and raining here.

-
Back