Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning men. ill bring the IPA's for the BBQ! when we eating? Tim

Morning men. ill bring the IPA's for the BBQ! when we eating? Tim

What's your ETA? :D

We're warm and sunny here today. Third day with no rain, finally the temp is getting warm. We were down to the low 60's for a high and 40's for lows for the last two days... :glasses7:

If I leave right now, Ill see you in about 26 hours IF I drive straight thru! Bummer. Tim

If I leave right now, Ill see you in about 26 hours IF I drive straight thru! Bummer. Tim

Hey, thanks for the tip on having the rear shocks hooked up before we put on the rear brake hose, I checked and we already have them on and we are still short, so I'm gonna try to find a longer hose...

Dang, you guys making me hungry, and all I got going on is a bowl of cereal.:banghead:

Damn weather here !! I can't get the GTS outside to finish. Oh Well, Quick brake job inside today on a Saturn. BTW the Ribs were Off THE HOOK !!

A little beat up from yesterday. Ron and I went to the junkyard to exchange the rears and wanted to leave at 0900 and did not leave until 1130 and got there at 1230, Looked at the jeeps to flag the rears and figured out the ones they pulled were 2wd not 4wd. The dizziness hit me hard about 1 or so. Turned out the rears he pulled the first go around were the only two out of the 15 jeeps there! FIGURES! I flagged the ones I want and he will have them out early next week. Did get a nice cast iron radiator for the flood room though.

Good morning guys.

Still raining there Mitch? They were calling for it here, but looks like they changed the forcast to no precip till Monday. Not that i will have time to work on the car anyway. Trying to get a room ready for Mae's Dad. Looks like he will be moving with us for a while.

I am sure you guys will take much better care of him Keith.

They've got him back on his feet. As soon as he can walk a little i think they will let him out of rehab. Mae is going in this morning for 'training' of what she needs to do to keep him going. They will also have people coming to the house to work with him.

They've got him back on his feet. As soon as he can walk a little i think they will let him out of rehab. Mae is going in this morning for 'training' of what she needs to do to keep him going. They will also have people coming to the house to work with him.

It's a huge responsibility and challenge to home care for an elderly family member. Ask me how I know. Kudos to you and the wife for stepping up to the plate.

Good morning guys.

Still raining there Mitch? They were calling for it here, but looks like they changed the forcast to no precip till Monday. Not that i will have time to work on the car anyway. Trying to get a room ready for Mae's Dad. Looks like he will be moving with us for a while.

What a good loving daughter he has :color: Bless you and your home as you repair to care for your father in law :color:

It must be a good morning :coffee2: I looked at the temp and it was 66 degrees this morning :D

High of 80 and no rain in site :cheers: Good morning men today is going to be a productive one here on the hill :cheers:

It's a huge responsibility and challenge to home care for an elderly family member. Ask me how I know. Kudos to you and the wife for stepping up to the plate.

I just feel its the right thing to do. Hopefully our kids will feel the same when we get to that stage in life...

Cool and overcast here today in the high 60's. Starts to get warmer tomorrow here.

-
Back