Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Im sad to see RRR is going off line. I have never met him but his advice is what I was always looking for. Bummer. I hope he is right as I built my SB around his advice!

Morning all! It looks like it's gonna be a nice one here. Can get the green stuff in the yard cut. I think it's dry enough finally. 18 inches of rain in last 2 and 1/2 weeks can't even see the bunnies in the yard. Some places have had up to 28 inches here in Okie land

Attachments

• 20150528_142830.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 68
Im sad to see RRR is going off line. I have never met him but his advice is what I was always looking for. Bummer. I hope he is right as I built my SB around his advice!

Me too, even though we don't always see eye to eye.

Morning all! It looks like it's gonna be a nice one here. Can get the green stuff in the yard cut. I think it's dry enough finally. 18 inches of rain in last 2 and 1/2 weeks can't even see the bunnies in the yard. Some places have had up to 28 inches here in Okie land

Wow I thought we were getting quite a bit.

George
Thought I was starting to grow gills. The picture is of my little creek/lake now that the Corps of Engineers has had to raise the lake up. But they finally let some out had to wait for down stream stuff to stop flooding. Alright gotta run and get some Blackberries we are having a bumper crop out here.

The Popmobile is ready to go deer spotting!

Attachments

• PICT0915.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 57
  • PICT0914.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 67
  • PICT0913.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 61
  • PICT0912.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 60
  • PICT0911.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 61
  • PICT0910.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 63
  • PICT0909.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 74
I figured that was you shining that bright light around trying to wake everybody up.

actually IT IS THE FLASH FROM THE CAMERA, NEED A 12V LIGHT ON ORDER. mORNING

-
Back