Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Guys like me? Really who uses them today? Except at shows I have not seen any in at least twenty years.

I hate those things. I do want the groovy carpet mats they made as an option!

Morning folks!:coffee2: another beautiful day in the neighborhood, not! How's everyone?

Memi is sore this morning :coffee2: pulled the seats, original rubber mat and mole hair isolation material out of my 66 valiant and stored the seat yesterday :glasses7: Mowed the road side property then found me a cold BL and sat on my but the rest of the day.

Good morning everyone :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Good Morning Folks. Pumping this morning's coffee in, pumping last night's whisky out. May be a few hours before I feel 'right'...Ain't had one of these hangarounds in a while.

Morning all. Checking in and out. lol

Ben Drinking has been pumping fluids for the last 14 hours so it could have been him :D

Good morning Toolman ! Did you see a picture of Victoria in the calendar handed out at Mopars in The Park :coffee2:

Mikey did a nice job on her..

Thank you Ben, Called my son and told him we need to get my 360 to my little shop so I can change oil pans and do a repaint on it, I stored it on an engine stand in his garage last year :D

'Morning Gents!

Good morning Tim :cheers: High of 84 and sunny today here bud :glasses7:

Looks like rain is coming. We really NEED it. Cant even water you grass anymore, water restrictions. Well, im sure people water there grass, just not there lawn!:burnout:

MT,
If there was a way I would of loved to send you a couple inchs of rain last couple of weeks.

Good morning. Was up early. Already had a heavy dose of crazy from Dad's wife. To distract myself, I made some banana pudding to bring for a coworker's birthday. I have a weakness for almost any kind of sweets. I kick the recipe up a notch by adding banana liquor, and crushing up the vanilla wafers with a little cinnamon, sugar and butter and toasting them for a crumble layer under the meringue.

Hot dang Mike, you're moving along with Victoria, I miss having a Mopar to entertain myself. Spraying fresh paint on the engine will be fun.

Good morning. Was up early. Already had a heavy dose of crazy from Dad's wife. To distract myself, I made some banana pudding to bring for a coworker's birthday. I have a weakness for almost any kind of sweets. I kick the recipe up a notch by adding banana liquor, and crushing up the vanilla wafers with a little cinnamon, sugar and butter and toasting them for a crumble layer under the meringue.

Hot dang Mike, you're moving along with Victoria, I miss having a Mopar to entertain myself. Spraying fresh paint on the engine will be fun.
Thank you David :D Yea ! Driving Keith's 66 Valiant (I now call Wild Thing) lit a fire under me to get moving :color: The Banana pudding sounds great :color:

-
Back