Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tike, looked for those missing letters and no go, but there are a few with the one piece dodge there.

Man it was rough to drill that first hole for the light, kept thinking about what you said a while ago about it!

I have the side one piece Dodge. They are on Ebay but it isn't a priority yet I guess. And the old bugger wouldn't start the other night and I didn't have time to fool with it. And Max borrowed the battery now.

It came out great. Cannot wait for the first tailgater at night!

Oh yea...been on a few of them. It usually ended with some venison cooking on an open fire. My cousin usually had a box of various spices in his car. :eek:ops:

Just a 1/2 hole to mount it, worked out well it went through the sheet metal part not the folded frame part if that makes sense.

Times have changed Ray...get pulled over with spices in the car and you may go to jail!

But don't get me telling those stories...wow it is a wonder I am still alive.

Does that go straight through the pillar? Does the handle just move it up/down, or can it point just about anywhere?

Ha thats funny! Do you have to carry a permit to transport your Hops?

It goes every where on two axis. The rod basically goes in a vertical turn and the handle turns on a horizontal axis if that makes sense, and yes through the pillar.

Ha thats funny! Do you have to carry a permit to transport your Hops?

No funny man, but it does look like buds in a bag when I vacuum pack them. I had like 10 pound in the car, took a little bit of explaining what they were. Never again will I put them on the front seat. From now on in the trunk!

Have a wonderful day there Tike and remember it is National Donut day today!

Oh yeah, Curb feelers, Havn't seen those in Years !! Probably have to make your own !!

-
Back