Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Think I need slip ons like these.

s-l1600.jpg

Morning all, drinking coffee and watching it snow, just starting but it is snowing. Couple more cups and then see what I kind of trouble I can get into.

Morning all, drinking coffee and watching it snow, just starting but it is snowing. Couple more cups and then see what I kind of trouble I can get into.
Sounds like fun. That will probably be me on Saturday morning. Expecting a snowy mess to roll in sometime overnight Friday...

use some of that Monte Carlo $$... :D
Started asking questions on it there are a lot of problems, full exhaust which is almost impossible to find y pipe, went through that with the last one, interior needs a lot of work and some other issues. Max to me is 4k but we shall see where it ends up. It also has to be towed here so that is a few hundred more getting a trailer and the gas.

Just setting around waking up with a cup of coffee and checking out FABO. You early risers doing the same? tmm
Had a good friend from Iowa. Lost track of him. Served in the 7th Marines in 1968 on Hill 37 in Vietnam. Communications. Fellow by the name of Roger. Few years back I found another friend I also served with who lives in Oregon. We talked. I asked him if he ever heard from Roger? He sent me his orbituary and told me Roger drank himself to death. Vietnam got the best of him. I think of him often as he was such a positive thinking human being. Time and memories have a way of creeping up on us I guess. Roger was married. I did manage to get his Mom's address in a little town and I sent her a few photos of her son while he was in Vietnam. Never heard from her either. I hope I did not offend her. Just wanted her to know that she was not the only one who misses her Son. Oh well, happy motoring, going to the garage now to be at peace with my car.

Started asking questions on it there are a lot of problems, full exhaust which is almost impossible to find y pipe, went through that with the last one, interior needs a lot of work and some other issues. Max to me is 4k but we shall see where it ends up. It also has to be towed here so that is a few hundred more getting a trailer and the gas.
Also asked him to take some pics of the rear window gasket, that is a no go nobody has made one yet and the used ones are usually crap also. Have to have it no other way to mount it. I saw a nos one sell for 1500 on ebay. Had 40 something bids on it.

Also asked him to take some pics of the rear window gasket, that is a no go nobody has made one yet and the used ones are usually crap also. Have to have it no other way to mount it. I saw a nos one sell for 1500 on ebay. Had 40 something bids on it.
yea - tough car to do if it ain't right

-
Back