Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've lived a bunch of places and so far PA is the only place I've been where Santa arrives on the top of a fire truck with sirens blaring driving through neighborhoods handing out candy canes...

Santa firetruck.jpg

Well, we just finished running the holly and lights on the stair case...

Stair case Christmas.jpg

Nice pork roast and baked potatoes and some green beans. Going to have some apple pie and ice cream soon. Yum

Dave we had them in NY also handing out crack and stripped blunts in the ghetto on top of a Hummer that count? Oh firemen, thought you meant dealers.

Anyone ever had B&M Brown Bread? I grew up with it as a staple in the house along with B&M Baked Beans (my parents were from New England). I just found it again and bought a case of 12...

BM_Plain_Brown_Bread-1024x1024.jpg

man - I just take that stuff for granted - it couldn't have been a month ago when we had it with dogs and beans...
I haven't had it in years but when I opened up the can of it tonight, the delicious molasses smell made me feel like a kid again! I immediately toasted a couple of slices and had it with butter and cream cheese. Saving the rest of the loaf for B&M Baked beans and hot dogs tomorrow night!

-
Back