Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Anyone ever had B&M Brown Bread? I grew up with it as a staple in the house along with B&M Baked Beans (my parents were from New England). I just found it again and bought a case of 12...

View attachment 1714998197
Never heard of it till I saw this. Picked up a can at Giant for $3.29. Seamed expensive for a little loaf of 'bread' ... But, it would compare more to 'molasses muffins'. Just had a couple pieces toasted in toaster oven. One buttered, one cream cheese. All good, but I thought butter was better. Went nice with a cup of coffee :thumbsup:

Never heard of it till I saw this. Picked up a can at Giant for $3.29. Seamed expensive for a little loaf of 'bread' ... But, it would compare more to 'molasses muffins'. Just had a couple pieces toasted in toaster oven. One buttered, one cream cheese. All good, but I thought butter was better. Went nice with a cup of coffee :thumbsup:
nice! been alot of years since I've seen a can Of B&M beans

Maybe I'll get some for my Doomsday Shelter....:lol:
Yo George..

I like to let em fly (silently) while I walkin down the Food Isles.

I always look back so I can see their faces when they waft through it, ah, good times lol
imagesGN5S7AK0.jpg

Had to drill out one of the Jets on that Mikuni Carb... Had to be REAL Careful....

That gunked up?
It was actually the low speed adjustment... Someone had Dicked the head of the screw up so bad, and it was recessed, That it wouldn't come. Drilled a small hole and used an easy out... It was brass...

Gotcha thought it was clogged, for that clr and a welding tip cleaner usually gets it done.

-
Back