Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Actually I just woke up felt like crap, so It is like a new day all over but scampy is not here to set up like this morning!, That I do have to admit was funny.

Man the gun and knife show is this weekend, I used to love going there, Keith you ever go there?

Last time I went there was pretty funny we went after work in uniform and a guy bought a SKS with a bayonet built on it, he was walking out with it and had it out from the stock to check it out and this old couple was just leaving and opening the door for his wife in a wheelchair, well he goes running with the SKS to them (bayonet still out) to hold the door for them. Thought they both were going to need more than the door opened! They were coming out of a glass show!

Got a pm from Chris he is just taking it easy for a few no worries.
Yep yep for now tomorrow is the day rumored to find out what's going on. I honestly haven't slept but maybe 2-3 hrs a night this week

Last time I went there was pretty funny we went after work in uniform and a guy bought a SKS with a bayonet built on it, he was walking out with it and had it out from the stock to check it out and this old couple was just leaving and opening the door for his wife in a wheelchair, well he goes running with the SKS to them (bayonet still out) to hold the door for them. Thought they both were going to need more than the door opened! They were coming out of a glass show!
U see them rounds I posted earlier?

Man was it ever cold here today. Almost had to turn the heat on. Only 68 .

-
Back