Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Eye two builder?
I think that's the third step in the "Batusi" dance...

Batusi.jpg

Temps are dropping like a rock here. 15° with a -11° windchill now...headed down to 12° for a low with -16° windchill. Winds right now are 16-23 mph with gusts to 30 mph. Momentary windchills down to -18° in gusts. Ugh!

I'm really getting tired of the Winter freezer and Summer oven seasons. I need to move back to Hawaii!

I should've bought that 1 bedroom condo on the waterfront on Maui for $160k back in 1986...if only I could go back in time with the financial resources I have now.

I'm really getting tired of the Winter freezer and Summer oven seasons. I need to move back to Hawaii!

I should've bought that 1 bedroom condo on the waterfront on Maui for $160k back in 1986...if only I could go back in time with the financial resources I have now.
oh to have known then what I know now... :D "stuff" would be a lot different...

50 degrees here and it feels so warm for some odd reason.

I am finding that I feel colder when I am lacking sleep which is a regular thing these days.

I slept all evening after work and I feel nice and toasty now.:p but I am still tired :(

Way too early for me Mike. Potty time and hard to get back to sleep time. Lol

Good morning Mike, It's Friday again :thumbsup: We made it threw the week bud :steering: If I remember right you will be heading to work soon ? and need to go warm up your car/truck

Good morning Mike, It's Friday again :thumbsup: We made it threw the week bud :steering: If I remember right you will be heading to work soon ? and need to go warm up your car/truck
good morning to you too - yea, I may need to run it twice to get it warm - it's -1 outside!!!

29 here Mike, high at noon will be 33, but at 7pm we have a southern wind coming in and drive our temps back up to 45..
Storms will be here tonight they are saying :wtf::wtf:

the weather is F-ed up for sure - snow here tomorrow and turning to rain by the end of the day - then mid to upper 40's and maybe 50 for Sunday with more rain... just nuts

-
Back