Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gotta get in the spirit George see how long it is allowed! Hey he is covered.

On this little phone screen I can't see Santa's 'details'... (which is likely a good thing) Please tell me he's got something on. Lol.

Tell you what I am still selling stuff from the Belve, just shipped out the lower ball joint Bolts yesterday.

I don't know if it will work but I want to be able to put power steering and power brakes under my 67 I wonder if I can get the K Frame to work.

IMG_0710.JPG

Tike is, just doing it here I guess.
Tike I think there are one or to at klingers, no idea of the options on them did not look, they are kind of by the jeeps there.
I didn't see them. Dang I will definitely head back there

Morning Chris.
Tike are those louvers on the hood? To cool.
Yes they were 67 back. I have a whole cab and lots of parts for this old girl. I have had it since 1999 and that is the last it was on the road. I don't know what happened but it died and the old guy decided to sell her.

Believe it or not I have a yard full of them...I think 4 One with a big block

Barry and I might do a trip there to look at some trim rings if we do let me know what you need and I will look to see if it is there, do it by pm so I do not lose it. No idea when though.....

I just re read your post, power brakes are easy, I would think just find a ps box that mounts then the pump on the engine. Did they come with PS?

I just re read your post, power brakes are easy, I would think just find a ps box that mounts then the pump on the engine. Did they come with PS?
They has a power assist. Was not really a power steering. I want to drop a 440 in it or the 383 but Max has one and it is a bear to steer with a 318.

Bring it over here when you get the parts together, The lift will be a godsend doing that one.

They has a power assist. Was not really a power steering. I want to drop a 440 in it or the 383 but Max has one and it is a bear to steer with a 318.
I can ask on the truck site, send me the specs of the truck and we will find out.

-
Back