Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have one with a slant 6 and a utility bed on it. If I had the time and $ I would make a party wagon out of it. Throw open the dorr and pul the grille open another door or two and find a keg/kegs on ice.

Speaking of trucks got the pan gasket set yesterday, came in a huge box WTF?

They has a power assist. Was not really a power steering. I want to drop a 440 in it or the 383 but Max has one and it is a bear to steer with a 318.
That's a straight axle front right?

Good morning

This is my drive by hi hello and truck eye candy session, I have to be at the office an hour early today. So see you all later

Believe me I have searched and I have read the forums. Not much out there on it. The truck site there was a guy that grafted a full front frame. I have thought and looked at a Rack and pinion....the problem is the way the truck solid axle is set up. The closest I have is a Van steering box.

That's how I would be looking at it, clip the frame. Late model brakes, etc. Easier to source parts,sway bar, better ride. Later model ram clip if the track width will work.

That's how I would be looking at it, clip the frame. Late model brakes, etc. Easier to source parts, better ride. Later model ram clip if the track width will work.
The widths are way different I have an 86 frame. It will take a lot of fabrication. As I said I have looked for years. And I really appreciate the help here. That is why I come to this site. With you guys and Rani helping we will get it I am sure. Bye bye for the day

Heya mark!
I think the neighbor is going to get rid of his nova just needs some suspension work, for FREE!

-
Back