Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So the power assist, does it have a ps box? I am not familiar with it. I am thinking finding a PS box is the biggie.

So the power assist, does it have a ps box? I am not familiar with it. I am thinking finding a PS box is the biggie.
Believe me I have searched and I have read the forums. Not much out there on it. The truck site there was a guy that grafted a full front frame. I have thought and looked at a Rack and pinion....the problem is the way the truck solid axle is set up. The closest I have is a Van steering box.

It is much like the power assists on Ebay for the big 4x4 trucks. a cylinder bolted to axel and the um....crap my mind is blank the long steering arm connecting the wheels

Believe me I have searched and I have read the forums. Not much out there on it. The truck site there was a guy that grafted a full front frame. I have thought and looked at a Rack and pinion....the problem is the way the truck solid axle is set up. The closest I have is a Van steering box.
Prob have to make something newer work, just have to make some measurements and go spend some time up there looking around.

Oh it's being done but I haven't seen an easy one yet. Crap look at the time....I have to go. See ya

Bet there is a bolt in somewhere up there. From my experience which is limited Chrysler boxes all bolt in the same holes on the frame. HMMM......

Two more both run well the brown one is a 383 with a sure grip 8 .75

IMG_0711.JPG

It is much like the power assists on Ebay for the big 4x4 trucks. a cylinder bolted to axel and the um....crap my mind is blank the long steering arm connecting the wheels
Probably connects to the drag link...like some old Fords... In fact that might be where you get the control valve and cylinder... Off an old Ford.. I remember them well from the Parts Days.

Probably connects to the drag link...like some old Fords... In fact that might be where you get the control valve and cylinder... Off an old Ford.. I remember them well from the Parts Days.
Yes there were old fords with the same set up

-
Back