Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
they are still calling for 4-6" here, turning to rain for tomorrow - maybe I'll get an idea how the "lake Scampy" repairs are going to work..

No I'm awake. Waiting for the sun. I hope to never see ice again the rest off my life unless it's in a glass.

No I'm awake. Waiting for the sun. I hope to never see ice again the rest off my life unless it's in a glass.
I'm about over it I'll tell ya - but I am way too far in to simply jump out - come 2022 though... we'll be headed for the other side of the Mason-Dixon

Still trying to figure exactly where I want to spend the rest of my time. It's nice here now but I know summer will be a hot mess.

Sure is silent in here this morning. I guess I'll put on a big pot of high octane juice for you folks.

I don't think there is a perfect place to live - blizzards, hurricanes, tornadoes, sink holes, earthquakes... you can run, but you can't hide :BangHead:

Mike and Abraham were working on it till Mike had his hear attack. He has been slowly easing his way back in. He sends picks. I'll try to post some if I can figure out how.

oh, I didn't realize that your buddy who had the heart attack was also on the build.. man, ya just never know - scary chit.. Alan Thicke dropped at 69 last week while playing hockey.. this stuff never used to bother me personally --- now.. well lets just say I try not to think about

oh, I didn't realize that your buddy who had the heart attack was also on the build.. man, ya just never know - scary chit.. Alan Thicke dropped at 69 last week while playing hockey.. this stuff never used to bother me personally --- now.. well lets just say I try not to think about
Just try not to do anything Physical !!! :rofl:

-
Back