Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dang you Mitch....You and Max both getting fourwheelers nicer than mine...so I ordered new plastic and took the day off to go get it in Cumberland MD and look what I come home with

80759ff0-0c2c-4e38-907d-f50fa3eeca9a.jpg

His thread is even dead, hope he did not explode the basement up trying something, that is why I have a separate garage.

Cold and Rani here now (see what I did there )?
Supposed to warm up tho, to around 50 today, and maybe even 60 tomorrow...
The rain and warm weather is on me now Mitch, high will hit 67 and Sunday the low is going to be 19 degree's :wtf:

Glad I got the gas leak fixed on the truck yesterday, Also got one fender skirt done on the pop. I do not even want to walk outside now it is all ice.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can you tell i got a tiny bit of sleep last night? My jokes are better

Glad I got the gas leak fixed on the truck yesterday, Also got one fender skirt done on the pop. I do not even want to walk outside now it is all ice.
Worked on my 4 Wheeler yesterday as well.. Pulled off all the plastic, fixed wiring and lights, put a used brush bar and front rack on. And put the plastic back on... PROPERLY...

Worked on my 4 Wheeler yesterday as well.. Pulled off all the plastic, fixed wiring and lights, put a used brush bar and front rack on. And put the plastic back on... PROPERLY...
It is a 2015 left over. The dealership is huge! I couldn't get plastic for my old one at my dealership. Then I found these guys. They gave me a price that I couldn't walk away. Honda 500 power steering Independent Suspension all around. Fuel injected....Geesh

-
Back