Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
im thinking of putting a dual quad intake on my 318 poly engine. Is it possible to run FI on that?
yup, the dual quad setup would do just fine. I have a customer that put this one on the old school cross ram Chrysler intake, works great.
FTH-30061 - FiTech Fuel Injection 30062 Go EFI 2x4 625HP (normally aspirated) Polished Finish

or pending your power level...this monster.
FTH-30064 - FiTech Fuel Injection Go EFI 2x4 1200HP/Power Adder - Matte Black Finish

it's like that 340 "sharktooth" grill I have - it sat out in the shed for years - saving it because I liked it - then one day I was Fing around on EBay and saw one for $1000 - - WOW WTF!!??

yup, the dual quad setup would do just fine. I have a customer that put this one on the old school cross ram Chrysler intake, works great.
FTH-30061 - FiTech Fuel Injection 30062 Go EFI 2x4 625HP (normally aspirated) Polished Finish

or pending your power level...this monster.
FTH-30064 - FiTech Fuel Injection Go EFI 2x4 1200HP/Power Adder - Matte Black Finish
AWESOME! May have to save up for it. Can you still run a dual air cleaner set up or would it require individual cleaners?

AWESOME! May have to save up for it. Can you still run a dual air cleaner set up or would it require individual cleaners?
You'd have to PM me a picture of it. The carb stud, vs the center point on the 4150 flange should be in the same spot. but you may need some risers to clear the fuel lines.
ED8092 - Pro-Flo Air Cleaner Spacer

Just one of the fleet of cars he is going to work on some day. LOL
Considering what you are dealing with at work, I say we let you slide today. But tomorrow, you better be on the balls! :lol:
Fixed it!

Just one of the fleet of cars he is going to work on some day. LOL
Considering what you are dealing with at work, I say we let you slide today. But tomorrow, you better be on the ball! :lol:
it may not be finished by tomorrow, going on 90 minutes with the first dude alone....

-
Back