Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It is just wrong even in my book.
104052641-Walmart_holiday_0420_530x298.jpg

Barry stole it it is on his shop wall!
I am trying to dig out all my fender tags for him from cars I parted out.

they are buried in stuff because its been a long time since I parted a car out and parting cars is now illegal on Rani Acres

You move the herd to the new property yet?
not yet ...still have to fence it better and fencing be expensive and takes time to install and I would have to install it myself because no one is around to help.....with work and all .....it might be awhile

Rani...If you had a lift...I mean a fence party a lot of people would show up. I know a few who would show up in a big Ford Motorhome.

not yet ...still have to fence it better and fencing be expensive and takes time to install and I would have to install it myself because no one is around to help.....with work and all .....it might be awhile

I got mad skills.

Fences make great neighbors. I have a while left in these ol' bones

Knight me, Miss Rani, & Sir No One is at your service.

Well, the wife and daughter are at it again. Tonight it's sugar cookies. I've discovered that all I have to do is just stand in their way and pretend to supervise and I get handed a cold beer and shoo'd away. I'm gonna go back in 20 minutes to 'supervise' again! :D

And......

Back to cars.

My 1974 Charger sunroof car had a small lake in the plastic glove box liner when I picked it up.

Well, the wife and daughter are at it again. Tonight it's sugar cookies. I've discovered that all I have to do is just stand in their way and pretend to supervise and I get handed a cold beer and shoo'd away. I'm gonna go back in 20 minutes to 'supervise' again! :D

Five minutes.

Worth a shot. ;-)

Ehhh... I aint as hot as I once was...But....I'm as Hot once, as I ever was....:lol:

-
Back