Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Poor Wolfie when I paid him for the lift it was mostly in ones and some fives, turns out he gives his wife all of his ones!:rofl:

Oh did I tell you guys I got that chick I went to highschool with that did modeling to volunteer to pose with my car when finished.....assuming we're not like 90 when I get it done?

cool-86-year-old-senior-baddy-winkle-121-605x605.jpg
Oh did I tell you guys I got that chick I went to highschool with that did modeling to volunteer to pose with my car when finished.....assuming we're not like 90 when I get it done?

I want a poster of that printed on that stuff you look at at a different angle and it moves, Maybe for the new business cards!

I want a poster of that printed on that stuff you look at at a different angle and it moves, Maybe for the new business cards!
oh, hey I talked with the Air Reserves. A move is possible but a commission is pretty much impossible. unless I had a PHD and was a medical doctor

Thinking of getting Marilyn's friend out here for lift day so she has someone to get in trouble with, definitely a mopar chick had a bunch of them and is looking for a 70's Cuda right now.

-
Back