Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dam you were all busy last night.
Congrats Chris!
Good call Mitch and petronics is a stand up company.

Seriously wonder how much bs foreign aid will be cut and if he will call in some of the WWII debts?

Fastest way to cut some debpt without impacting us, there are still billions owed to us by Britain, France, Russia, and a host of other countries.

Fastest way to cut some debpt without impacting us, there are still billions owed to us by Britain, France, Russia, and a host of other countries.
right, but that'd probably result in them calling in our debt, which would just be a giant circle and probably war

besides, the establishment on both sides is gonna fight him hard, honestly, i'll be amazed if he lives thru 4 years. They've already tried to get him twice

so i learned one other thing yesterday..... remember all this OT i've been working, well we? guess what, we actually worked too much........ :BangHead::BangHead:

right, but that'd probably result in them calling in our debt, which would just be a giant circle and probably war
It was taken out of the loans at the time it is one sided for sure, now China is one to worry about, then there are the repreations that were never paid from the war also to many countries. I think the wwI is finally paid off to us.

LOL of course!
i volunteered to do the tracking for them months ago when it became apparent the lady they had doing it, couldnt do math to save her life. Was told it was triple checked and it was good. I knew the numbers werent adding up right. Oh well. I hit 202 hrs of OT since Oct 1.

-
Back