Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not much, but I was up before my alarm. When they do a 'half day' all the hourly's usually start early so they can clock 6 hours and are done at lunch. So, I usually do something close to that.
nice - so not an option for us. Many do and will though - the place will be like a ghost town by 3pm

nice - so not an option for us. Many do and will though - the place will be like a ghost town by 3pm
Depends what orders need to get out the door, and if all the trucks are done for the day. Our paid holiday is Monday. But if they are doing a good week and orders are filled - A couple times he told everyone to roll and not clock out. Then gave them a full 8.

Depends what orders need to get out the door, and if all the trucks are done for the day. Our paid holiday is Monday. But if they are doing a good week and orders are filled - A couple times he told everyone to roll and not clock out. Then gave them a full 8.
because we are essential we get paid twice for holidays - once because it we are there and once because it it a holiday - show me the $$

huh, same here 31
That's different. We were slightly colder than you this morning. Car showed 30 on the ride in. I would guess normal is near 10 degrees colder in your zone. (what is the temp in the Twilight Zone? :realcrazy:):D

Good Morning Memike. Nice bike you got there.
Thank you, I looked over it very close and there is not anything missing on it :thumbsup: that says allot for how well it has been taken care of over the last 35 years, it is a 1980 model that I found out has 22hp and a top end speed of 80 mph, I am a blessed old fart that is for sure :thankyou:

Very nice Bike Indeed Memi.... Got a Great Coolness Factor....
Morner All !!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS from Arkansas to all you Mopar loving freaks like myself ! May your engines rev sweetly & your tyres Fry ! Cheers from northeast Arkansas !

14993473_329452154087641_467552584781655545_n.jpg

Now you just need to spend the next few work days making the rest of the staff look bad! LOL!
If they stick with performance based, I don't have to do a thing. She literally told me they could find nothing negative with me

-
Back