Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That works my brother just bought an h2
Well, show him this one...

H2.jpg

Yeah she's good. Just going to be a uncomfortable couple more weeks for her.
My wife went through that several years ago. They tried to 'basket' it out twice, I think they tried to break it in pieces. Don't think they claimed it would disintegrate. Anyway no good. Got infections..Went through weeks of BS. Finally found out the reason the Dr was trying all the alternatives was cause he was not able to do the surgery! She went to Johns Hopkins. They made a small incision in her back and took it out. Not saying there was nothing to it, but the surgery and recovery was easier than the weeks before it!

Since it's gone quiet in here, I'll post up a collection of digital Christmas cards that I created over the past few years...

Crystal_Ball Snow blue 2a1.jpg

Christmas tree 3 star 2b.jpg

Christmas wine 1 painted canvas 1.jpg

christmas-tree-night special 7b.jpg

Cool Yule 1a.jpg

Crystal ball Christmas Tree 2a.jpg

Night snow tree 2e.jpg

Winter-Snowy-Hills Car tree 3.jpg

Ok Guys.. I was busy Killin earlier... Now it's time to go git in the 4spd Chair and relax.. See Yazz...

You got that deer dressed, skinned and hanging in the garage now?
I field dressed it, and put it in the back of my Truck... It's cold enough out...I'll take it to the butcher in the AM..

Yep its supposed to be an in and out easy peasy type of thing. She went in and she came out. But thats about the end of that. She's calmed down now (or it could just be the meds). She's home and resting. It is what it is. God is good and she'll/we'll get through this. We certainly appreciate all of you guys support and prayers.

-
Back