Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok so the wife's surgery didnt go so well. The stent has moved in the kidney and attached itself. The surgeon was unable to get in to laser the stone. So he had to put in another stent to try and get the other stent out. When it was all said and done she ended up with 2 stents and a stone still there. So now she waits for the proper equipment and hopefully in a couple weeks she can go back and the can remove the bad stent and laser the stone. Needless to say, she's not a happy camper. :(
Oh Boy I have been down that road....I feel for her.

there's another board attached to the tall one crossways over the lower half of the glass. been doing it this way many years. probably filled that stairway a hundred times.
Yeah, and even if you jinx yourself and bust one of those panes, it's not expensive or hard to fix.

Keep on keepin' on!

:thumbsup:

Blue 2.jpg

Big cooking day here also, she has to make sauce and get the lasagna together and freeze it for tomorrow, I do not know why it always tastes better reheated.

It has time to marinate. I have been feeling off all week. Stomach cramps and a back door issue.

Definitely have a head cold and just kind of weak, woke at 4 sneezing, never did that before. Got the ginger boiling as we speak.

We are really not doing it this year we are both not into it at all did not even do a tree.

Different with the kids grown up. Hey I can go to sheets if I want to see a tree!:rofl:

-
Back