Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sick wife, she's lost her voice gonna be a peaceful weekend lol

Setting at Starbucks waiting for a call back. Had to go on a emergency shopping spree and no one in town has a Amazon Fire Stick. Got a new phone for Christmas. Seems to be working well.

Setting at Starbucks waiting for a call back. Had to go on a emergency shopping spree and no one in town has a Amazon Fire Stick. Got a new phone for Christmas. Seems to be working well.
Word of advice, I have the fire stick and it's a huge POS. Next time, I'm getting the Ruku

Had to break out the holiday cheer a bit early. Hell, I'm on Eastern time! It's noonish!

Wish I could do that today but I can wait. Work won't be so bad, it's 75 degrees today and tomorrow, should help the crowd's mood. I made a big fruit salad with mini marshmallows and others will bring food so we'll have plenty to snack on and yes there will be some discreet holiday cheer towards the end tonight and tomorrow.

Had to break out the holiday cheer a bit early. Hell, I'm on Eastern time! It's noonish!
cd00af2a2979e07500dbab8a091cfa55.gif

Don't drink, but could use some. Looks like Ben Fur is on the rite track.

So guys, I'm in the dog house big time with the wife

Saw you posting about wanting a "gay hummer" last night and took it the wrong way?

-
Back