Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Off to breakfast, it was 62 degrees at 6am this morning here on the hill, going to meet my younger son Creed to go over my coffin plans, going to need some aluminum work and a design plan..

Oh, did I forget to say its for my 66, yep, front to back console to wrap around my B&M shifter :lol:

20241001_181933.jpg

20240930_131349.jpg

Off to breakfast, it was 62 degrees at 6am this morning here on the hill, going to meet my younger son Creed to go over my coffin plans, going to need some aluminum work and a design plan..

Oh, did I forget to say its for my 66, yep, front to back console to wrap around my B&M shifter :lol:

View attachment 1716310584

View attachment 1716310589
When I had to fill the hole in the floor of my Ranchero when I put the Hurst shifter in it, I was lucky enough to have a friend that worked an AC shop with a very skilled sheet metal crew and a large collection of remnant sheet aluminum in the waste pile :lol:

When I had to fill the hole in the floor of my Ranchero when I put the Hurst shifter in it, I was lucky enough to have a friend that worked an AC shop with a very skilled sheet metal crew and a large collection of remnant sheet aluminum in the waste pile :lol:
I hear that :thumbsup: , luckily my son can weld that chit up, hope to get the shape of an old western coffin like Plymouth used on there hood emblems, need two staggered cup holders and a carpet light on the rear bottom like mother mopar did in 66 chargers . We are blessed to have skilled friends and family around us.

Playoff baseball is just cool.
I’ll watch Baseball the day they finally put Pete Rose into the Hall of Fame. They’ve allowed dopers and cheaters into there but won’t allow Rose who bet on his team to win. Come on

-
Back