Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can't post photos on FBBO like some can. Photos require a message that I can't type.
1727870043991.png

Kim got some liver treats for the dog. One sniff of the package and she was just vibrating. If Ocean knew what a backflip was i bet she would do one.
So now we put her out, and hide pieces and she finds every one.
This morning, she checked every hiding place looking for a treat, failing that she went into her kennel and waited. Good entertainment in the morning..

I have two LT's and it's the same on both and that includes my phone so I know none of that is going to work. It's a site problem for sure. I think Mike said that FCBO is the same way.
I just tried FCBO and it works now.

So one of the chapters in our Jeep club, which spans southern Indiana , northern and Eastern Kentucky, managed to find their way into western NC, near the TN/NC line. Only to be turned away and threatened with arrest by a FEMA official.

Basically they got into an argument because the FEMA dude didn’t want to accept the donated bottle water and food because it wasn’t on the FEMA list of approved brands, even though it was all bought at Sam’s Club and was mostly name brands. So Josh, our club pres, former Marine, told the guy they’d just hand it out directly and that’s when they threatened to arrest the entire convoy!

-
Back