Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Work phone gets mandatory updates, if you don't do it by the date, which seems more than monthly, you're on the sh#t list with your manager. Home PC I should set up for at night because I only have around an hour in the morning and yesterday most of it was spent watching the life saver ring go round and round....

Work phone gets mandatory updates, if you don't do it by the date, which seems more than monthly, you're on the sh#t list with your manager. Home PC I should set up for at night because I only have around an hour in the morning and yesterday most of it was spent watching the life saver ring go round and round....
Yeah, you can set the schedule...you just have to remember to leave it on overnight.

Morning!
Another mild day today.
Back in the Firebird to hopefully get interior done. Need to think about cutting grass again.

For here in the mountains of Arkansas I would guess the typical Deer shot is 30-75 yards. Many moons ago I was determined to get a 100 yard pistol shot on a Deer. At that time I was still not using a rifle to hunt with, just pistol. I had to work pretty hard to come up with a 100 yard shot!
I think my neighbor hunts from his bedroom no kidding. He has 2.5 acres and a "backstop tree". He has an apple tree too so he knows which deer he wants by now and waits until it's centered on that tree, sure the neighbors appreciate that lol!

I'm having TV issues here in the kitchen. Blue screen with the word "Scrambled" bouncing around the screen. Did the Ruskies get to us?

Good morning! FBBO is still jacked up.....at least it was about 30 minutes ago.
Yep. FBBO is all f*cked up. No option to type a message. Yet there are new posts so some can. Same with PM"s. No area to type a message.

Got a quote back on the distributor springs. Not cheap at all would have to get 60 a set just to break even!

Yep. FBBO is all f*cked up. No option to type a message. Yet there are new posts so some can.
One member sent me a PM and showed me what his reply box looked like. Heck, same with me plus I can't even send a PM but the 'like' button etc works lol

I've found that most whacky actions on the site are resolved by dumping cache and cookies.
Tried that . Didn’t work. Restarted, different browser, cleared cache/cookies, even ran gpu update and nothing

Got a quote back on the distributor springs. Not cheap at all would have to get 60 a set just to break even!
How many are requesting them? Think I still have a few myself but heck if I know where they are lol.

Tried that . Didn’t work. Restarted, different browser, cleared cache/cookies, even ran gpu update and nothing
I have two LT's and it's the same on both and that includes my phone so I know none of that is going to work. It's a site problem for sure. I think Mike said that FCBO is the same way.

This site is jacked for relies for me now too. On my computer. Phone seems ok??

-
Back