Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, my wife and daughter just went to bed.

I will let them settle in for about an hour or so and then it's time for some Santa magic...putting presents under the tree and stuffing the stockings.

Ho, ho, ho!

santa.gif

Well, my wife and daughter just went to bed.

I will let them settle in for about an hour or so and then it's time for some Santa magic...putting presents under the tree and stuffing the stockings.

Ho, ho, ho!

View attachment 1715001309
Trying to get my daughter to wind down, wife needs too as well. Then I can wheel in my daughters new ride

Well, the girls are sleeping and Santa Dad just finished stuffing the stockings and putting the presents under the tree...

Christmas eve.jpg

I also put out the genuine silver Polar Express sleigh bell I bought next to the (now empty) plate of cookies left for Santa. This bell is the real deal, about 2" across and rings just as pure and sweet as the one from the movie. Complete with real red leather ties and red velvet bag to keep it in. :)

Sleigh bell.jpg

I also put out the genuine silver Polar Express sleigh bell I bought next to the (now empty) plate of cookies left for Santa. This bell is the real deal, about 2" across and rings just as pure and sweet as the one from the movie. Complete with real red leather ties and red velvet bag to keep it in. :)

View attachment 1715001315
Nice, you're way ahead of me

been wrestling wrapping up a sweatshirt for the last 45 min , not sure what happened, now I don't know where to put it, and the wife is laughing hysterically.

Merry Christmas all!!

20161225_004013.jpg

-
Back