Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Time to plow just found out she has doc appts this afternoon, fun day playing uber also I see in my near future.
Later

Time to plow just found out she has doc appts this afternoon, fun day playing uber also I see in my near future.
Later
Governor here has asked people not to travel.. I don't think he has gone as far as calling a state of emergency but it is getting bad out there. You be safe!!

Governor here has asked people not to travel.. I don't think he has gone as far as calling a state of emergency but it is getting bad out there. You be safe!!
I got a 300 gallon tank in the American.... do i need to come pull people out lol

so got a sad phone call. Sister that just got married in July, getting divorced already.

Morning all.....Today here is going to be the warmest day of the year so far, near 80 degrees. Sure dont miss the snow! And it is the wifey's birthday....so get to hang out with her all day. Will be fun.....

we just reached white out conditions... can't see the road on the other side of the parking lot!!!
Good thing you have a beacon this color sitting in the driveway.:poke:

hot pink.png

Morning all.....Today here is going to be the warmest day of the year so far, near 80 degrees. Sure dont miss the snow! And it is the wifey's birthday....so get to hang out with her all day. Will be fun.....
Morning Tim, 70 yesterday 30 today. crazy

-
Back