Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's a great intro for some Jewish jokes...
I knew two guys business partners back in the day. One Jewish the other German. They made of all things industrial ovens. You should have heard some of there discussions.

I don't even know how many channels we get. For easy math, lets say its 100... I'm lucky to find 2-3 shows I would even consider watching most of the time (often 0-1) So that would be a 97-100% suck factor.:BangHead:

Cable tv is just another 50 channels of nothing to watch....

I think 8 to 12 mpg :BangHead: 360/727/9 1/4. sway bars front and rear a heavy 88 Ramcharger that needs a fresh tune job dun to it :drama:

Ok, I am back, we went from 70 to ta 28 degree's this morning :wtf::wtf::wtf: so I am sure we all know I pussed out and came back in, drove the wife to her car this morning.. I wanted her to drive my GMC home last night (Had a Beer Buzz) so she drove :steering: Our friend new we was on our way so he started her car to warm it up for a warm drive into work :thumbsup:

It's good that you are responsible and not drive after drinking... :thumbsup:

I knew two guys business partners back in the day. One Jewish the other German. They made of all things industrial ovens. You should have heard some of there discussions.
I laughed out loud ! I bet :rofl:

Mike I think Klingers has a few of them up there if you need stuff in the spring.
This is great to know, I will try to remember this (I bet I will remember :thumbsup:) spring is very near

-
Back