Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning SLS :thumbsup: how is the leg today ?
Its doing pretty good. I found the reason why my ankle was swelling up on me after a day of walking. The doctors assistant put one of the straps on wrong. He went around the front of my ankle instead of wrapping it around the back of the heel. It took me almost a week to figure out why it hurt when I walked. Once I moved that strap the pain almost went away. LOL

This is the current lord and master.
MO his twin sister PAR. Is around someplace.
Born in my Cuda.

20170217_073346.jpg

Also have a black and white polydaxl. Six toes on each foot running aroun someplace. Guess I just tured into a big pussy lover.

Its doing pretty good. I found the reason why my ankle was swelling up on me after a day of walking. The doctors assistant put one of the straps on wrong. He went around the front of my ankle instead of wrapping it around the back of the heel. It took me almost a week to figure out why it hurt when I walked. Once I moved that strap the pain almost went away. LOL
Holy Chit bat man :elmer::elmer: I wonder what the was heck he/she thinking :soapbox: I am glad it got figured out, I know how it feels to not be able to use a leg for a while, lower back needs adjusted I bet :steering:

I have two cat's that show up every evening and they keep buddy on his toes, our windows I picked out go plum to the floor (14") so Buddy and I don't miss very much around the house.

That's great this one goes nuts when I start the dart! Loves it.

Oh she loved it. Im glad I had a blanket down, she was drooling like mad..

On a side note, holy hell is that headliner loose! LOL

Also have a black and white polydaxl. Six toes on each foot running aroun someplace. Guess I just tured into a big pussy lover.

I miss my cat, we had to put her down last fall, she ended up having some sort of stomach cancer. She was a Siamese. Very beautiful and loving cat.
Holy Chit bat man :elmer::elmer: I wonder what the was heck he/she thinking :soapbox: I am glad it got figured out, I know how it feels to not be able to use a leg for a while, lower back needs adjusted I bet :steering:

Im glad it was just a strap issue, but it never did seem right when they put it on. Simple mistake. Oh, yes I do need to see the Chiro bad... All this sitting on the couch is not good for you. LOL

And putting all the pressure on one leg for a long time ain't good ether SLS

The final part for my neighbors snowblower finally showed up.. He ran his engine with out oil and destroyed it. I had to order a new case, crank, piston, rings and rod. So now its time to get to rebuilding it. It only took 7 weeks to get all the parts. :BangHead: Its a good thing that it has not snowed that much here this year.

I bet it will feel good to turn some wrenches for a change :thumbsup: You have a good day SLS and all the coffee crew here
:thankyou:for having me here as this day gets started :thankyou:
Time to get my feet moving and my brain on something productive :steering::steering::steering::steering::steering:

ugh - I'm going out into the garage today if it flippin' kills me - couldn't deal with gettin' up at 5 and going to work, but there is no way I am sitting here at home all day again today and doing nothing... oh, and good morning :)

its official, I have lost my marbels......

remember a while back i told you all I had gotten a bunch of 5 by 10 and 5 x 12 pallets and was trying to decide what to do with them..... well I got called from that company this morning. they have several HUNDRED i can have for free, they'll even load them for me on the flat bed, all kiln dried wood, no chemicals used on the wood, local transport only...... naturally, I said yes.

So I'm thinking the garage/shop idea out of the pallet wood is a real possibility. The challenge is gonna be breaking the pallets apart, some are screwed together, others are nailed together.

remember a while back i told you all I had gotten a bunch of 5 by 10 and 5 x 12 pallets and was trying to decide what to do with them..... well I got called from that company this morning. they have several HUNDRED i can have for free, they'll even load them for me on the flat bed, all kiln dried wood, no chemicals used on the wood, local transport only...... naturally, I said yes.

So I'm thinking the garage/shop idea out of the pallet wood is a real possibility. The challenge is gonna be breaking the pallets apart, some are screwed together, others are nailed together.
good thing you aren't busy with anything :poke:

Your not kidding. I did one of those projects. What a pain in the ***, breaking them down.. The sawzall was the best tool to do the job, but then removing all the nail heads was another story... The project turned out nice, but I dont want to go thru that again.

-
Back