Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I did. It looks identical (only green). I'll see if the little woman wants to practice. May need a scrap of your parchment colored seat so she can match up the vinyl as close as possible (that is if she doesn't tell me pound sand)...
Cool, let me know. I can tear something off or find a piece to cut from underneath. Not expecting perfect match. Even if I did Legendary, new material would not be a match for old back seat (which is in good shape and I am currently planning to leave as-is) I'm sure whatever she can do would be great. :thumbsup:

Cool, let me know. I can tear something off or find a piece to cut from underneath. Not expecting perfect match. Even if I did Legendary, new material would not be a match for old back seat (which is in good shape and I am currently planning to leave as-is) I'm sure whatever she can do would be great. :thumbsup:
im thinking i may add upholstery to my list of skills to learn

im thinking i may add upholstery to my list of skills to learn
I definitely would I would love to say I did EVERYTHING on my car. But need a serious machine to do the vinyl and heavy fabric. I guess worst case would be leather. I can run a needle and thread through something and hold it together but don't have the experience to make it look like much. Kinda like my welding :eek: :D Only ran a sew machine a few times...

I definitely would I would love to say I did EVERYTHING on my car. But need a serious machine to do the vinyl and heavy fabric. I guess worst case would be leather. I can run a needle and thread through something and hold it together but don't have the experience to make it look like much. Kinda like my welding :eek: :D Only ran a sew machine a few times...
:lol: Same here, darning my socks is about as far as I can get:rofl: My welding is pretty good though.

-
Back