Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Actually its fairly accurate if you drive it thru Philly.
Yep. Pretty much any major road through Philly. The Schullkill is just as bad and the Blue Route is working hard to be the new champ of the A-hole routes.

Ok guess he is going to the Olympics then this is just a tad to far.
Transgender wrestler wins state championship
The stupidity with this one lies with the state rule that put him in the girl's division...

"Beggs has been denied the request to compete in the boys division because of a new UIL rule that states athletes must compete under the gender on their birth certificate."

F-ing snotbags in their tiny little zip cars think they own the roads and can do no wrong - I love it when they get busted for failure to signal lane change and have 75 bags of ******, 2300 bucks and an unregistered loaded gun with them... CYA!

Yep. Pretty much any major road through Philly. The Schullkill is just as bad and the Blue Route is working hard to be the new champ of the A-hole routes.

Sure kill is a joke with it's 50 mph speed limit. It's supposed to be an expressway.
Try route one Roosevelt Blvd thru the city. That's an adventure.

Sure kill is a joke with it's 50 mph speed limit. It's supposed to be an expressway.
Try route one Roosevelt Blvd thru the city. That's an adventure.
I've been down that rollercoaster ride more times than I ever cared to.

Sure kill is 50 mph limit, but that's just the average of 80 mph and 20 mph vehicles dancing together in a satanic tango of death racing...

I've been down that rollercoaster ride more times than I ever cared to.

Sure kill is 50 mph limit, but that's just the average of 80 mph and 20 mph vehicles dancing together in a satanic tango of death racing...

The major joke is Philly had a highway patrol unit till around 06. They patrolled 95 and sure kill thru city limits. State subsided them. Then the city bought new hemi chargers and tried to hold up the state for more money. State you cut all the funding and patrolled it themselves. To be honest a haven't seen a marked state police car on those roads in years.

The major joke is Philly had a highway patrol unit till around 06. They patrolled 95 and sure kill thru city limits. State subsided them. Then the city bought new hemi chargers and tried to hold up the state for more money. State you cut all the funding and patrolled it themselves. To be honest a haven't seen a marked state police car on those roads in years.
Yep, I only see State police on I-95 around the airport down to the Delaware border...and you never see them anywhere else on I-95. They are non-existent on the Surekill but are on the Blue route between Media and I-76.

All of which are outside the Philadelphia city limits.

That's why we need to unite.

Dyslexics untie.png

Evening sunset here on the hill last week, catching a sunrise on the hill is hard to do

Well today is Test and Tune at George Rays, 55 and sunny, wind will be 11 mph.. so it won't be to bad... My old friend Terry (Hippie) Sevener enjoying his Super Bee a few years ago RIP my moPar brothern

1923621_7949147390_8487_n.jpg

Hope it is better than yesterday I was down all afternoon. Have some horns to finish up today and want to get back on the hood, really want that finished soon.

Gosh and golly gee it is morning. Been up all night so I'll just say morning all. And out of respect for ALL the mods. Here I'm out. Least I start posting donuts.

-
Back