Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Glad you are looking towards a good day today anyway, I hope to see some friends today at George Rays Test and tune swap meet.. my plans anyway :thumbsup:

PEACH ORCHARD 2010 ramcharger 003.jpg

Test and tune? People getting together to help out each other wit tuning? That is a Fabulous idea!

Gosh and golly gee it is morning. Been up all night so I'll just say morning all. And out of respect for ALL the mods. Here I'm out. Least I start posting donuts.
You enjoy a few hours of sleep :thumbsup: full day for me today :steering::steering:

Test and tune? People getting together to help out each other wit tuning? That is a Fabulous idea!
Yes, do a little bench racing and talk to folks to see what they got dun over the off season, test cars and do some hits at the light , makes for a fun day for sure

Love it! Watching the news starting to look like a tornado did hit SE of us here no one hurt but damage to structures.

I think the highlight of my day Is Danny coming over to give me a haircut, the only thing I get for all the rides to Beauty school I get. Dam kid cut class so much she was thrown out!

It is funny how all the projects get protected and the drivers do not! Have it around here all the time.

Little quick bite of something from the Fridge this morning... Headed out to Church in an hour... No time to cook
You must be incharge of turning the heat up and unlocking doors and such bud, it is just now 6am here :steering:

yea, that storm blew through here last night - the front of it was like a friggin' train, it had to have been 60mh wind and heavy rain, no hail though and no lake!!! :thumbsup:

it didn't really rain long enough or hard enough to cause conditions for flooding and it's dry as a bone out there right now - I'll take it

-
Back