Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks, but don't make it easier for me. lol. I love the stuff, but the salt in it is ridiculous. :eek:
I should bring you guys there it is in Carlisle, only thing I am the only one that can buy there.

The bacon one is good also, I was doing bacon one day and the kid put some bacon slices in with them all I can say is wow it really popped!

I should bring you guys there it is in Carlisle, only thing I am the only one that can buy there.
I can just see that. We could be like a family of misfits going through filling shopping carts with steaks and junk food following Daddy Hops to the checkout. :lol:

Mom used to slice the spam, dip it in egg and roll it in cracker crumbs and fry it. Dang I miss that kind of food.

yea - we've been buying the low sodium one
I didn't think the difference was enough to bother. They recently started carrying all these flavored ones, so want to try them. But if you look at serving size vs fat and salt - I think a full can would be like 150% ! I cut it in 6 slices and have 2 at a time so ONLY half a days salt and fat!

Hey Memike, here is a shot of my kid's Yamaha enduro that I told you about... I was wrong, it's not a late 70's, but around 74, like yours...

DSC03765 B.jpg

DSC03766 B.jpg

I didn't think the difference was enough to bother. They recently started carrying all these flavored ones, so want to try them. But if you look at serving size vs fat and salt - I think a full can would be like 150% ! I cut it in 6 slices and have 2 at a time so ONLY half a days salt and fat!
yea - the original stuff is out of hand bad for you

I think the highlight of my day Is Danny coming over to give me a haircut, the only thing I get for all the rides to Beauty school I get. Dam kid cut class so much she was thrown out!

I failed math so many times, I can't even count.... :rolleyes:

-
Back