Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nothing crazy today prob painting a lot of parts today and work on the hood while the paint dries, Thinking of buying the pain in Qts now and just spray it instead of rattle cans.

No...I talked to the guy who is getting it for me and he was sick with the flu. I wanted to go get it yesterday....Maybe next Saturday. I am afraid someone else will step in.

No...I talked to the guy who is getting it for me and he was sick with the flu. I wanted to go get it yesterday....Maybe next Saturday. I am afraid someone else will step in.
I hear you I am kind of holding off looking for a summer stripper till we know what is going on with that one do not need a yard of cars bad enough around here with the drivers.

what car?

Good morning guys! Off till Thurs...didn't know this in advance:wtf: but it's still good.

Was looking to go somewhere but it's nice here... Still might take the Fury on an overnight road trip somewhere.

-
Back