Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
While out and about today, saw a bit of damage from the storm. Mostly small trees and branches. Golf course about 10 miles North got Fd Up! Just what I could see from the road - at least a dozen trees busted up. Mostly pines. One big one uprooted. Some had to be at least a foot diameter just snapped off. :eek:

So--------------Ddaddy, just wondering what black 69 notchback side stripes would look like on a Viper red 67 notch-------------------
If you give me some pics to work with, I could show you. Send me a PM. Bigger pics are better. :)

Last edited:
Just playing around with doing image color changing...

GTS Hood Scoop side blue.jpg

Just popping in... Working on some Inventor CAD with the kid for his final projects and did a little work on the Valiant...

The Valiant is getting close to try its first start soon... :thumbsup:

I just found a couple stink bombs in my drawer... Now what can I do with them... Hmmmm.... :rolleyes:

I always hated the color blue but for some reason I actually have it in mind when I look at the valiant wagon ....I was thinking it would be cool to make a wagon version of this car

View attachment 1715022193
There are some Mopars that the light blue metallic just looks perfect on. And a lot of them are the early A cars.

And I added....
Everyone seems to like Scrapple for breakfast. All it is.... is cornmeal mixed in the juices drained from the pudding meat.
I suppose to some that qualifies a scrapple, but I think good scrapple is the puddin (all included) with corn meal added to thicken it so you can fry it to a nice crusted texture. I looked up my favorite 'Kunzler' brand and the broth and meat are before corn meal and wheat flour on ingredients, indicating that it is more meat product as it should be. Corn meal without the meat is 'mush'. Which is also good, but I like that with syrup and scrapple either plain or with apple butter bread.

All the Spam talk today reminded me that I need to make my Spam and rice alfredo florentine recipe again...

Spam 9a.jpg

-
Back