Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think if I ever decide to put a scoop hood on, I will do it like my '69 GT from 30 years ago...

View attachment 1715022227
I am not sure I like that scoop selection on a 69.....problem is that car is just so dang cute it is making any scoop selection look good

That is just such an awesome car.....

I might be biased because it looks just like my F8 green 69 dart

dodge-dart-1969-6.jpg

Recipe please

Here you go...

1 can of low-sodium spam cubed and pan fried
Spam 4a.jpg

1 16 oz. jar of Ragu Alfredo sauce and 1/2 of a 9oz package of frozen chopped spinach (microwaved for 8 minutes separately), mixed and heated to a low simmer with the cooked spam.
Spam 3b.jpg

Spam 5a.jpg

Spam 6a.jpg

1-1/2 cup white rice cooked with a little salt and a tbsp. of butter.
Spam 7a.jpg

Fold the spam and sauce into the hot rice and serve.

Spam 9a.jpg

I am not sure I like that scoop selection on a 69.....problem is that car is just so dang cute it is making any scoop selection look good

That is just such an awesome car.....

I might be biased because it looks just like my F8 green 69 dart
Yeah, I would only use the twin scoop because it's what I had back then. It might not be the best choice, but I always liked it!

I went and put a slant six in it just to get it running and did a meticulous bolt audit to ensure all the correct bolt lengths and bolt styles were in place .....all to take the engine out real soon and put in the valiant wagon and start over again.....dang, I love this hobby. Like 2 ton puzzles to assemble

Tha valiant is going to be a slant six car as long as I have it so I kinda needed it to be the slant six car of the bunch...not sure I would leave slant in a 69 dart for permanent

20150725_162301.jpg

and Timmy and Rani and Davey and Ricky and Mikey and Chrissy... Chrissy - bwaaahahahaha... dats funny :rofl:
Funny as that may be, it will never be as funny looking as a Mopar wearing a chebbie hood

got those dang valve covers figured out and installed, got the TC in and the lower radiator support more figured out... so nice to get some time out in the garage!!

got those dang valve covers figured out and installed, got the TC in and the lower radiator support more figured out... so nice to get some time out in the garage!!
What? Did you finally figure out that you cant bolt chebbie valve covers on a Mopar as easily as you did that hood?

Last edited:
-
Back