Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Or... Is it the outlook of another GREAT Day ????
I believe so Mitch

16831819_10210544326741716_6321559416919096525_n.jpg

I was driving home from the race track yesterday and seen a 4 door dart in a drive way out by the road for sale :wtf: No engine or trans, I talked to the fellow and he said the drive shaft was in the barn, put my eyes landed on a set of manifolds :wtf::wtf::wtf: now they are in my truck :thumbsup: lets just say ..... a song :steering: made this man on the hill day :thumbsup:

I was driving home from the race track yesterday and seen a 4 door dart in a drive way out by the road for sale :wtf: No engine or trans, I talked to the fellow and he said the drive shaft was in the barn, put my eyes landed on a set of manifolds :wtf::wtf::wtf: now they are in my truck :thumbsup: lets just say ..... a song :steering: made this man on the hill day :thumbsup:
Good for you Mikey...

Only Mopar car is my girl Victoria, two Ramcharger two wheel drives in the yard and a :wtf: oop's I do have a Valarie roll cage car stripped and ready for a dirt class engine ..

Homey don't sing, need a lot of beer to start that But can prob pull off "the wheels on the bus go round and round"!

so I had to pop the welds off of that lower radiator support.. that's two that were essentially wrong... I thought US Tool was better than that..

We take all kinds of pill that gives us all kinds of thrills

-
Back