Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Starting to see signs od spring here. Some of my lawn is starting to grow. Lot of bulbs sprouted. Some too early. Was on the news about farmers concerned. Peach trees budded.. This dropping too cold again like it is now could kill them

Front Lower Core Support Brace. installs between the front frame rails, under the factory radiator. Can replace the factory thin sheet metal support or can be installed on top of the factory core support. Adds rigidity to the extreme front of the factory frame rails. 1967-1975 Mopar A-Bodies
All the gaps and slight oversize is there to allow for this...
yea - but my original support was toast...

I still need more rain/snow here the ground is still dry and the pond is nowhere near full.

yea - but my original support was toast...
I knew that. Just saying they designed it to be used either way.
Any time something has multiple uses it will usually not be 'the best' for either. Not a problem, was just trying to understand why they made it that way. Still looks tougher than original.

Good morning crew!
burnout.jpg
Saw this posted this morning and thought it was pretty inventive.

My bad, I re-read it, i thought he was talking about the little support bracket from the lower radiator support to the K frame.
I think the U cut is there to allow for that. Not sure how much it actually does. I put mine back on. Had a heck of a time figuring out which way it was supposed to go till I realized someone had bent it to put it on wrong... :BangHead:

Oh my goodness!! I would see the moss every year for 8 years when we traveled down to Florida to pick strawberries :steering: Thank you for sharing , season should be in for picking :)

I grew up around the Live Oaks and Spanish moss in FL, it felt so good to see them when I moved here. I spent a lot of time riding on Hwy 41 and 301 as I am sure you did back in those days.

I still need more rain/snow here the ground is still dry and the pond is nowhere near full.
it's crazy - a local golf course is flooded over already (it does it every year) but we're still in a moderate drought. Not complaining really, but we didn't get enough snow..

it's crazy - a local golf course is flooded over already (it does it every year) but we're still in a moderate drought. Not complaining really, but we didn't get enough snow..
Our total snowfall is around 5 inches for the whole winter. Most of that was maybe an inch at a time and never accumulated. If we don't get a big storm, I think they said this will be lowest snow amount ever on record.

We are less than 6000 views away from a MILLION !!!!!!!

man, i need to clean out my watched threads list... i've got 50 some pages

-
Back