Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Places that use foreign workers for their winter busy-season have used up the quota for the year, in previous years there was an exemption where if a worker had come before, they weren't counted in the quota, but the exemption didn't happen this year. These are support-staff positions they can't find any local people to do. They are Jamaicans who plan on coming every summer to work with us, some of them I consider friends.
ahhh I see. interesting as I'd not heard of this, I bet that changes as the spring planting seasons come in, the US agriculture sector uses a ton of those types of workers.

I just moved out to the Shop... I guess now I need to get busy doing something...Funny... I haven't been motivated to do much, since I got back from VN...

More industries than I realized...horse-related, farriers, crawfish harvesting, agriculture is a big one I am sure.

Places that use foreign workers for their winter busy-season have used up the quota for the year, in previous years there was an exemption where if a worker had come before, they weren't counted in the quota, but the exemption didn't happen this year. These are support-staff positions they can't find any local people to do. They are Jamaicans who plan on coming every summer to work with us, some of them I consider friends.
for the year!? it's only February!!

So.... this is interesting, looks like I wasnt the only one having AMD issues with the supposed 72-76 quarter panel

1974 Dart Swinger VS. The Evils Of Rust! read post 44 and 46 same exact issue as me. Mine came directly from AMD though not ebay as his did

They have a Tamraz warehouse 45 minutes from here, I've picked up parts from there many times...

They have a Tamraz warehouse 45 minutes from here, I've picked up parts from there many times...
nice. I'm just trying to figure out how to solve this, I dont really want to cut and splice my 300 dollar quarter panel

nice. I'm just trying to figure out how to solve this, I dont really want to cut and splice my 300 dollar quarter panel

Tamraz does not charge you shipping if you pick up the parts from them directly...

They also carry AMD and Goodmark brand panels...

Tamraz does not charge you shipping if you pick up the parts from them directly...

They also carry AMD and Goodmark brand panels...
sweet, but how does that solve the panel being too short?

these
s-l1600.jpg

so Chris, even with extensions it's too short...

...sounds like a personal problem to me.... :lol:
this is with the tail panel set in to where the trunk lid would close flush as measured. notice the gap between the end of the amd quarter and the tail panel. I was expecting this to be a flush mount where the tail panel to where I'd just flange the tailpanel to weld it to the quarter. It fits perfectly on the passenger side factory 40 yr old quarter.

IMG_0635.JPG

this is with the tail panel set in to where the trunk lid would close flush as measured. notice the gap between the end of the amd quarter and the tail panel. I was expecting this to be a flush mount where the tail panel to where I'd just flange the tailpanel to weld it to the quarter. It fits perfectly on the passenger side factory 40 yr old quarter.

View attachment 1715022468
bud - you got this wrong me thinks... the extensions go right to the new quarter - what is the red primered piece in the there?

-
Back