Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hanging in there, been a little slow the last few weeks, just have to deal with it.

So.... this is interesting, looks like I wasnt the only one having AMD issues with the supposed 72-76 quarter panel

1974 Dart Swinger VS. The Evils Of Rust! read post 44 and 46 same exact issue as me. Mine came directly from AMD though not ebay as his did

I feel ya, the bum knee keeping me from getting a lot accomplished.
i hate knee problems, ive had 3 major hits to my right knee in the last 9 years, I'm only 30 and I've been told that by the time im 60, I will probably need to have that knee replaced

Yeah Good luck with that!! Dr is telling me mine needs replacing. But its in the hands of workers comp right now. could be awhile!

im wondering now if my theory of why AMD stopped stamping that panel is true....

PITA emailing my congressmen right now. As it is now, our seasonal employees cannot come back, it doesn't make any sense and we will be screwed without them.

Places that use foreign workers for their winter busy-season have used up the quota for the year, in previous years there was an exemption where if a worker had come before, they weren't counted in the quota, but the exemption didn't happen this year. These are support-staff positions they can't find any local people to do. They are Jamaicans who plan on coming every summer to work with us, some of them I consider friends.

-
Back