Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think on one of Joey's other sites you can see how many guests are Lurking.

She ran too!

nah ...just half asleep .... probably go back to dream land for awhile and then try to do some work this afternoon.

The weeds are a real problem here this year because of the record shattering rain fall.....even rained last night :???:

So the mower has been getting a workout by me because if I don't .....no one else will and I get scared with bug weeds thinking a critter is going to jump out and attack me. :evil3:

nah ...just half asleep .... probably go back to dream land for awhile and then try to do some work this afternoon.

The weeds are a real problem here this year because of the record shattering rain fall.....even rained last night :???:

So the mower has been getting a workout by me because if I don't .....no one else will and I get scared with bug weeds thinking a critter is going to jump out and attack me. :evil3:

And hard for you to see over too,
right?

Talking about a good storm here this afternoon Tike, Have your tin foil hat ready? Got mine!

I think on one of Joey's other sites you can see how many guests are Lurking.

the only two sites I am ever on is here and facebook ......I resisted facebook for years but they have groups and they have station wagons....the longroof society, and wagons only.

talk about a wagon fix and not just mopar wagons but almost any wagon ever made.....its awesome.

Also in the dodge coronet and superbee group as well. :D

I'm trying to upload some car pics from this weekend but the site seems to slow. I'll try again

I only got off my spot for a little while so pics are limited to what I liked most.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 006.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 007.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 008.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 009.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 65
  • 010.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 011.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 012.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 013.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 014.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 61
Rani....Do you have poisonous snakes there? That would worry me. I used to volunteer mowing a local rails to trails. We mowed 6 miles of the trail along the Juniata River. I was usually way out in front and the snakes I saw in my trip up and back was amazing! Especially Copperheads. I bet if people knew how many were in the grass they wouldn't walk it.

Rani....Do you have poisonous snakes there? That would worry me. I used to volunteer mowing a local rails to trails. We mowed 6 miles of the trail along the Juniata River. I was usually way out in front and the snakes I saw in my trip up and back was amazing! Especially Copperheads. I bet if people knew how many were in the grass they wouldn't walk it.

Just shot one here in the pond the other day with the last 38 shot shell, now I have to use the 22 riffle since I cannot find the 38 any more.

around my area are mostly non-poisonous bull snakes.......so I would say no but strangly enough ....on the other side of a river near by are rattlers but not on this side for some reason.

I just don't like looking at them because they are mega creepy but I am not really afraid of them .....just don't want to touch or fraternize with them lol

The ones I am more afraid of are the ones I used to see in India .....now those are some mean and dangerous ones from the hood lol

-
Back