Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Time for me to scat! Have a good day Mopar maniacs.

What size 1/2? with or without fish? Don't think they will make the ride though without food.

I need to roll here too...I have a few things I need to do. We can talk more about that Hops.

did you know that you can tell a swinger 340 apart from a regular slant six or 318 dart from looking at the back of it in 70?

see if anyone knows ....and no it is not about the exhaust even though that is a give away but not what I am talking about.

Hey Memike. You are getting dangerously close to 40,000 posts. We will have to have a party! LOL

did you know that you can tell a swinger 340 apart from a regular slant six or 318 dart from looking at the back of it in 70?

see if anyone knows ....and no it is not about the exhaust even though that is a give away but not what I am talking about.

I just look at the exhaust...

I haven't had a 70 340 Dart yet, only a Swinger...

However do you know how to tell if a mopar has a slant or a 318 in it by the exhaust???

Slant 6 exhaust exits on the driver's side, the 318 single exhaust exits on the pass side...

Does it have something to do with the reverse lights Rainy ?

I just look at the exhaust...

I haven't had a 70 340 Dart yet, only a Swinger...

However do you know how to tell if a mopar has a slant or a 318 in it by the exhaust???

Slant 6 exhaust exits on the driver's side, the 318 single exhaust exits on the pass side...

well other than the exhaust ...I meant the emblems.

you can tell at a glance because a slant six or 318 dart will say "DODGE" in cursive real nice .....but a real 340 car will say "dart swinger" on the deck lid

Attachments

• 1970dartrearfull.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Dart002.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 115
Sorry I'm just catching up again... #-o

Technical difficulties... internet getting slow... had to reset the modem/router... :violent1:

I can't decide if I should cut the grass today or tomorrow.

It's gonna rain for three days after that, and I'm not sure if I want to let it go that long. It's not bad now, about to where it should be cut again, but could go a few more days, but maybe not 5 more days...

Or go lay down until the feeling to mow the lawn goes away....

Wow :glasses7: What a day yesterday #-o A storm popped up out of a ridge of high pressure here at about 3pm, trees blocking roads, taking power out, laying new construction on the grown.
Mother nature did some tree trimming here on the hill :glasses7:
Good morning coffee drinkers :coffee2:

Nice weather coming here for a few days. Low humidity. Gonna push the GTS outside tomorrow and squirt some more primer in the engine bay. Then it's back to that dad gum sandpaper AGAIN.

-
Back