Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well you are young, and much more suited for change (or should be) If us old timers can get use to it I believe you can, it will be happening in your life twice as fast as it has hit us in the last 20 years :rofl: I do believe if you used it more and played around with the new formatt you would find it fun , but I will admit I still don't know all the things we have to our disposal, something called Chat !! I seen @Rainy Day Auto has been doing I have never seen it or used it. Let me bring that post up to today and show you here in this thread :thumbsup:

you really need to start a build thread here on FABO to keep a record of everything you do like that ...even if not a full on resto, still good chat material.

I am doing a "fireside Valiant chat" in a chat or "think out loud" format.

Fireside Valiant chat

You might catch the "fireside" reference to FDR during WWII to explain his thoughts in depth ... ...haha, I am a history nerd
In this post she made , click on Fireside Valiant chat . I need to learn how the hell to do this !!

Well shoot me down !! All that is is a 'Members Restorations' page :wtf:.. See, I get confused easy also, but I keep trying bud :thumbsup:

Well it's been great seeing my ol friend @Kegan B here this morning, and @Johnny Pace is enjoying our Coffee crew :thumbsup: , everyone have a fine day ! make it real , y'all don't eat nobody today :rofl:

Good morning coffee crew. Busy day today. Just time for a quick cup and out the door I go.

Stuck at home today with what might just be food poisoning

-
Back