Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks Rani, for some reason I didn't think much of the '71 grille or the tail panel, but then I changed my mind too. I am working on a way to replicate the look of the decals that were on the outboard part of the headlight bezels. The perforated metal look. Also I just ordered a Testors flat black paint pen to redo the outlines on the grille that have worn off.
you really need to start a build thread here on FABO to keep a record of everything you do like that ...even if not a full on resto, still good chat material.

I am doing a "fireside Valiant chat" in a chat or "think out loud" format.

Fireside Valiant chat

You might catch the "fireside" reference to FDR during WWII to explain his thoughts in depth ... ...haha, I am a history nerd

you really need to start a build thread here on FABO to keep a record of everything you do like that ...even if not a full on resto, still good chat material.

I am doing a "fireside Valiant chat" in a chat or "think out loud" format.

Fireside Valiant chat

You might catch the "fireside" reference to FDR during WWII to explain his thoughts in depth ... ...haha, I am a history nerd

Cool thread Rani, I checked it out yesterday morning. Interesting about the dash trim. I am not surprised you came around to the early-a's.

By the way, the Plymouth stylist who did the grille on the Fury is John Samsen. Google John Samsen Chrysler images and see some of his concepts, they are awesome.

Yeah , just couldn't sleep.. Got up at 4am...Probably go lay on the couch in a few...

I woke up at three - rolled over and finally fell back to sleep about 10min. before the alarm went off (or that's how it feels)... damn thing scared the crap outta me

I woke up at three - rolled over and finally fell back to sleep about 10min. before the alarm went off (or that's how it feels)... damn thing scared the crap outta me
I been waking early and just get sleeping good again before alarm like that last couple days... I think I was awake from like 2 to 3 this morning. Uhg. I could definitely have slept another hour or more.:BangHead:
Good Morning

I been waking early and just get sleeping good again before alarm like that last couple days... I think I was awake from like 2 to 3 this morning. Uhg. I could definitely have slept another hour or more.:BangHead:
Good Morning
yea, not the first time this has happened to me recently - hatin' on it

It was Cinnamon's first night away from home. About as bad as first time the kids were away overnight. Lol

When can we expect a restoration thread from you Rainy, I think it is way past due to see one from you mam :rolleyes:

Well looks like I am finally back to the norm for sleeping in , I was sure tired of waking up at 2 am and trying to go back to sleep.. Good morning men and ladies :p

When can we expect a restoration thread from you Rainy, I think it is way past due to see one from you mam :rolleyes:
I have one active one going that i need to update. The one for the 71 demon. It's been slow going with all the office overtime i have been doing

never... patrols? I'd be friggin' camped out!!! me :realcrazy: too :lol:
Didn't see it out front where I parked it this morning . They probably took it the garage last night. Pretty big place, lot of space in and out. Think they have some area fenced out back too. It s a tow busnes though and trucks have to go by where it was parked. Really not worried at all. Place is a couple minutes walk up the road from my house. Near zero crime area. Have left my other cars there many times. Family owned and run. Not a oil change shop with a bunch of kids working...

I fell back asleep on the couch in the Family room for 2 hrs.
Dunno whats happening to my time clock...Falling back to VN I guess..

Didn't see it out front where I parked it this morning . They probably took it the garage last night. Pretty big place, lot of space in and out. Think they have some area fenced out back too. It s a tow busnes though and trucks have to go by where it was parked. Really not worried at all. Place is a couple minutes walk up the road from my house. Near zero crime area. Have left my other cars there many times. Family owned and run. Not a oil change shop with a bunch of kids working...
Dude there's a police chase happening right now on I70 with the suspect driving a Duster!!!

for someone who's not worried - you sure are on about it a lot... :poke:

-
Back