Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
no more calls please, we have a winner!
Just install one of these...
8b6eddf042a7b66d454de78ba941d910.jpg

And mount one of these by the door..
71s69HU+cJL._SL1440_.jpg

Legit and very profitable business..

Wow.... so the kids got quiet , i thought they were playing in their room, nope in the kitchen with a whole dozen eggs busted on the floor and trying to make breakfast....

Famous quote, just before the disaster...

"The kids got quiet , I thought they were playing in their room..."

While out bumming around I noticed a familiar Nova and it clicked today was the 1st wed of the month, and the first car show of the year. So I went. Posting from phone, never tried that.

IMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0267.JPG

IMG_0247.JPG

IMG_0273.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

While out bumming around I noticed a familiar Nova and it clicked today was the 1st wed of the month, and the first car show of the year. So I went. Posting from phone, never tried that.
Your car looks good in that bunch!

:thumbsup:

The guy with the Marlin was cool, he has a '67 Charger too but he needs to rebuild the 383 it has. The Marlin is a 6 cyl, factory disc brakes, which you can't find, but brakes off a AMC Sprit bolted on.

The guy with the Marlin was cool, he has a '67 Charger too but he needs to rebuild the 383 it has. The Marlin is a 6 cyl, factory disc brakes, which you can't find, but brakes off a AMC Sprit bolted on.

everything on that whole car is going to hard to find. I had a chance to buy one for 800. but I didn't do it and the guy couldn't sell it because parts for those make hens teeth look plentiful.

You would almost have to buy two complete ones as a pair and build one out of them otherwise good luck

I was surprised the Turnpike Cruiser didn't get a trophy. They gave out 3 trophies in each category.

Those Marlins are always photographed from the rear because the front is just mismatched for the rest of the styling. At car shows they are always parked 'rear out'. They even did that in the vintage advertising of the day...

1966_AMC_Marlin_side_view_WhiteBlackVinyltop.jpg

1966-AMC-Marlin-04-05.jpg

1966-marlin-2.jpg

5f6ebc6a0397dfae293f0b9b9a6f3ecf.jpg

Advice needed, what kind of black paint is good for the fender wells, trunk floor, and the metal you can see below the rocker panels on my Fury? Something I can roll or brush on.

Advice needed, what kind of black paint is good for the fender wells, trunk floor, and the metal you can see below the rocker panels on my Fury? Something I can roll or brush on.

Por-15 ...it brushes on and seals rust. not sure I would brush it on a big part and I think it might get expensive if you do a lot of big parts but it is a great rust sealer if that is what you are trying to do

The Marlin just needed a little design help on the front end and a slight adjustment to the roof line...

marlin right.jpg

Rustoleum, satin black.

G'nite folks. I have gotten a half dozen new assignments from work since 4 pm today and tomorrow is going to be a loooong day. Friday will be even longer.

The Silly season in the Pharmaceutical business has begun...

I would have to say that I am in love with this grille, the more I look at it....its bad ***.

when I first saw the car I was thinking the 60s slab side cars had more character but now I keep looking at this car and I think I had the wrong idea ...dang, this car is sweet

IMG_0264.JPG

I would have to say that I am in love with this grille, the more I look at it....its bad ***.

when I first saw the car I was thinking the 60s slab side cars had more character but now I keep looking at this car and I think I had the wrong idea ...dang, this car is sweet

View attachment 1715023469
It is pretty handsome isn't it.

View attachment 1715023469

Thanks Rani, for some reason I didn't think much of the '71 grille or the tail panel, but then I changed my mind too. I am working on a way to replicate the look of the decals that were on the outboard part of the headlight bezels. The perforated metal look. Also I just ordered a Testors flat black paint pen to redo the outlines on the grille that have worn off.

-
Back