Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dave did you see the pics of my cuda I posted yesterday? On page 2 under blasphemy.
Was wondering if you have enough to put color on it.

Stupid as it sounds I wonder how it would look with that stripe down at the bottom.

That's actually not a bad idea. I tried it and I can't get it to work right. I'm still trying to make it work though.

Maybe just as a rocker strobe...

Dave did you see the pics of my cuda I posted yesterday? On page 2 under blasphemy.
I saw them and the roof looks great! I can't wait to see it done. That blue will look fantastic!

That's actually not a bad idea. I tried it and I can't get it to work right. I'm still trying to make it work though.

Maybe just as a rocker strobe...

Thats my thought. I like it as is just a little busy. Down by the rocker may break it up a little.

Whoops, you edited while I was replying...

Not enough image there to work with yet. Maybe if you can get me some wider angle shots?

Whoops, you edited while I was replying...

Not enough image there to work with yet. Maybe if you can get me some wider angle shots?
Not at this time.
Pulled the motor and alterkation out to redo the firewall. Added the gas, brake, pedls wiper Assy. Steering column gauges and a/c from the charger. It's on stands and packed in tight.

Ok party people, need opinions. Ddaddy worked his magic on an idea I had for my 67 notch. Photo below. I would keep my rally wheels but I am thinking of doing it. FYI it is my car with accurate color in both photos. How vote you, do it or stay period correct?

Desert Rat cuda 3.jpg

newtires 003.JPG

Ok party people, need opinions. Ddaddy worked his magic on an idea I had for my 67 notch. Photo below. I would keep my rally wheels but I am thinking of doing it. FYI it is my car with accurate color in both photos. How vote you, do it or stay period correct?

View attachment 1715025367

View attachment 1715025368
LOL! Look above, I already posted it asking for opinions (I just didn't say it was yours) :)

Any stripe possibilities other than the stobe? Something to break it up but not as busy?

Careful, remember OMR said he did this because he liked you...if you piss him off, take cover!
Oh it was funny, damn funny. So the payback shall garner an even bigger laugh .... now to just come up with something

I like the stripe but I do think it needs something different on the tail, maybe a custom engine call out or something like what The Muscle Car Tv challenger did with their stripe.

-
Back